Yo...Yo..Yo....Dayton O checkin' in.

MattKatz

Ci. :cool:

And you can cut my grass too Senor.

what are you talking about your part of our race as well:slap:

no but i am very impressed with the orange tribal rr's i just looked at one today and the paint is beautiful. i was stunned. i have ridden with a guy with an orange tribal before but never paid attention. but today i was at c.a. and looked at a used one and actually paid attention to it. and wow. never liked the orange tribal until today.

what are you talking about your part of our race as well:slap:

no but i am very impressed with the orange tribal rr's i just looked at one today and the paint is beautiful. i was stunned. i have ridden with a guy with an orange tribal before but never paid attention. but today i was at c.a. and looked at a used one and actually paid attention to it. and wow. never liked the orange tribal until today.

Damn..I tried to pass myself off as someone I'm not again.

I am american after all.

And yes..the orange is Amazing...I just wish the whole bike was orange only..No tribal.

I have another body coming in and I plan on doping some Major CF work and A totally different Paint look.

Hopefully it will be done by mid to late july...But until then..I will ride on these plastics.

Damn..I tried to pass myself off as someone I'm not again.

I am american after all.

And yes..the orange is Amazing...I just wish the whole bike was orange only..No tribal.

I have another body coming in and I plan on doping some Major CF work and A totally different Paint look.

Hopefully it will be done by mid to late july...But until then..I will ride on these plastics.

Hey man were riding saturday around 2:00 you want to join? Let us know Fusion, Ninja Nick, or myself.