Y-ME Breast Cancer Walk - Cleveland Area

r1crusher

Hey folks....my sisters and neice are doing the Y-ME National Breast Cancer Orgs.: Walk to Empower. I know I've donate to charities for causes on other forums (including this one....Flounder!! :D) and thought that others might be willing to contribute. All the information about the org. can be found at: http://www.y-me.org/

If anyone is will to donate to help them out it would be greatly appreciated not only by my family but those of the Y-ME NBCO.

Links to donate to my sister and niece are:

Kelsey Shoenfelt (only needs $10 to raise her $100 goal)

Kelly Shoenfelt (needs to raise $100)

UPDATE: The run is the Mother's Day - 5/11

How about one large donation from Ohio Riders collectively? I can set up a donation through PayPal. Everybody donate whatever, then we send all (all, 100%, everything, nothing kept by us) of the money to them as one large donation from Ohio Riders?

It's cool....the entire team raised more than their share. I put an update in the orig. post saying it was on the 11th. I guess I should have been clearer as to the day of the event. It was a short notice thing that my sisters brought up to me.

It's cool....the entire team raised more than their share. I put an update in the orig. post saying it was on the 11th. I guess I should have been clearer as to the day of the event. It was a short notice thing that my sisters brought up to me.

Dammit.. I was going to donate. I was in FL until late friday night for work and just didnt remember to do it on sat when I saw your link. Is there anyway I can still donate. I owe you from when you helped me out.. Just let me know.

It looks as though you can still donate. But like I said it's not a big deal as I'm sure I'll be doing something for a charity this year. This was something for my family and it was pretty short notice.

Hang tight for another one bro....unless you really feel the need. It always appreciated by all.

It looks as though you can still donate. But like I said it's not a big deal as I'm sure I'll be doing something for a charity this year. This was something for my family and it was pretty short notice.

Hang tight for another one bro....unless you really feel the need. It always appreciated by all.

I will hang tight until you are doing something for charity and then I will give you the donation. Just let me know and make sure to PM me about it so I see it in time.