FS: 06 honda cbr600 f4i

ninjachk08

^^ lol and i think thats true.. ive always wanted a jixxer but, i think i might be a ninja fan for good!

anyway.. i would love to upgrade, but know i cant get a bigger loan.(more than likely)

Nah you will become a good rider starting out on a 250. Just get out there and do some good twisties. Turn, that sucker and turn it more. Always check your mirrors at a stop light and leave room for yourself so you can escape off to the side of the car in front of you if the car behind is about to hit you. Keep it in gear and ready to escape until you see that car behind you TOTALLY stopped. Don't ever get caught slippin' at lights. Never stop in the middle of the lane at a stop too. That is where oil collects. When out on roads taking turns, look far ahead through the turn and that is where you will go. You will get use to it and over time your turns will be smooth. If you get in over your head it feels like in a turn, NEVER target fixate on an object you think you're going to hit. Just control the freaking out and tell yourself to look THROUGH the turn no matter how scared you are and you will be fine and make it. These bikes can lean more than your mind lets you think. Be safe and enjoy that 250 for a year or 2. Don't worry about upgrading, you made a great purchase.:cool:

P.S, if you want some good learning roads head down to Oregonia. It's south of Ceaserscreek.

Wife has Ninja 650r as her first and she's thinking of going to an F4i. I hope she either gets that or a Suzuki 650s at least. Something that has a little more to it so she can get used to using a bike that actually has a bit of power and also has it available if she needs to get out of or around traffic quick.

If I had the money and it was within the rules I would get a 250 for my kid when he turns 13 or 14 to learn to ride and race on. :D

They both seem to have more power throughout the entire range and they both handle better. I'm saying that having ridden the 650r more than both the F4i and sv650s. Even at first ride they feel better than the Ninja to me. The only thing I like better about hers is the feel of the clutch, but it's not enough to make me want one over the Honda or the Suzi.