Cruise Fest

goldnchild000

Ok I know this is short notice but I want to ride up too Cruise Fest in Colombus this Saterday morning and come home Saterday in the evening! If anyone from Cinci or dayton or Cbus want to go and hang out with me for the day let me know ASAP!!!

Ok I know this is short notice but I want to ride up too Cruise Fest in Colombus this Saterday morning and come home Saterday in the evening! If anyone from Cinci or dayton or Cbus want to go and hang out with me for the day let me know ASAP!!!

I live in columbus and I dont know anything about cruisefest. Do you have any details to share?

http://www.cruisefestnationals.net/index.html

By the review CR gave it, it's just a bunch of white trash wanna be gangsta's with civics.

That website didnt do much for me. I didnt see it on the site so I have to ask how much it costs to get in? I saw some prices for registering your cars, I have no idea why anyone would pay to have people look at thier car, but maybe they have prizes. Next year GSXRNurse and I will have to get our own tent there for all of our crap

By the review CR gave it, it's just a bunch of white trash wanna be gangsta's with civics.

:lol: Hell yeah! Now THAT is how you talk! I'm proud of ya! :lol:

I'm sure it will be full of teenies and early 20's punks with riced out 4bangers.

I like the REAL car shows with vettes, vipers, mustangs, etc...

Oh did I mention I can't STAND those 4 bangers or family cars with little fart can exhausts.:rolleyes: