Fights @QSL Sheffield

Mc_spirited

Hey KawiKid, a very good friend of mine is 25 5'5 140lbs and he is one tough summabitch on the ground for sure.

all my friends were wrestlers in school and used to roll with them all the time so i kinda know some stuff not alot. they were tough as hell though. state qualifiers and what-not.

i will say im not a much of a wimp as i make myself sound. it just takes alot to get me to fight thats it.

OUCH! :lol: I think it's story time? :)

well fight breaks out in a bar and a kid i went to school with was in it. the kid is a hand to hand combat trainer for the marines, i found this out after the fact. (i would put this on the list of need to know shit next time i try to break anything up) but anyway there is like 8 guys holding people back and shit. i grab one guy push him against wall and kinda hold him there and another 2 guys come over and helps me cuz i was dodging punches. so i turn around and there is jeff the marine guy, he comes charging one other guy and i kinda step in and say dude is this really worth it and kinda shove him back. the next thing i know he picks me up and throws me into a row up bushes lining the porch lol. it was a good night.

well fight breaks out in a bar and a kid i went to school with was in it. the kid is a hand to hand combat trainer for the marines, i found this out after the fact. (i would put this on the list of need to know shit next time i try to break anything up) but anyway there is like 8 guys holding people back and shit. i grab one guy push him against wall and kinda hold him there and another 2 guys come over and helps me cuz i was dodging punches. so i turn around and there is jeff the marine guy, he comes charging one other guy and i kinda step in and say dude is this really worth it and kinda shove him back. the next thing i know he picks me up and throws me into a row up bushes lining the porch lol. it was a good night.

:lol: Hey, made a cool story to tell.:cool:

That's the same kind of thing that came to mind when I read that.

Ditto

The 25 fights are probably including ones they're anticipating breaking out in the crowd

Young, Dumb, & full of Cum!! :rolleyes:

:lol: Hey, made a cool story to tell.:cool:

and the guy that threw me bought all my beer the rest of the night cuz he didnt realize who i was lol. so all in all it worked out in my favor.

i also got blind sided with a sucker punch cuz some big fucker thought i was someone else. after that situation diffused the guy complemented me on my ability to take a punch cuz apparently he was swinging for the fences when he hit me and it really pissed him off that it really didnt phase me. :D

I was at the Shefftucky QSL the other night with some friends and we're all of the opinion that this is at some point gonna breed fights in the crowd. These are all local knuckleheads with their own crews rolling up in the Lube. Mouths will run, egos will go unchcked and someone's skull is gonna get cracked. If they are gonna start having this kinda thing on Bike Nites, you won't find me any closer to QSL than I am right now.

That's a pretty good theory.

http://tmcnews.blogspot.com/2008/05/brawl-breaks-out-at-fights.html

What a bunch of rednecks. :nono:

“It’s horrible because we just had a great night of hanging out with our friends, eating wings and burgers and enjoying the cage fights. Now because a couple of idiots, people will look at this event and say see, I told you so. I hope they don’t because this is a great event for people who like this sport.†Aaron Reese of Cleveland.

Ditto

The 25 fights are probably including ones they're anticipating breaking out in the crowd

Young, Dumb, & full of Cum!! :rolleyes:

Like I predicted. Only 4 got caught.......I'm sure there were many more involved.

Love the comparisons to baseball, etc. Difference is.....These people enjoy fighting & are here to watch some. Not much of a stretch that they end up wanting to participate. It's more comparable to a pick up game of Parking Lot football while tailgating

Ahh, the murky end of the gene pool has reared it's ugly head. Thanks for the link, JRMM. What a bunch of phucksticks. I'm too old to deal with that shit anymore. Plus the fact my hand is in this cast for another month, I'm not sure I wanna be around the 10%ers who are leaking common sense.

Oh, and kawi kid...Pedrosa called. He wants his body back.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn..I would have been there but I had a death in the family and I was in MI. I haven't talked to anyone that went because of my schedule and some family drama. So, I take it things didn't go that well? That's a shame..I almost tried to get on this card.

Damn..I would have been there but I had a death in the family and I was in MI. I haven't talked to anyone that went because of my schedule and some family drama. So, I take it things didn't go that well? That's a shame..I almost tried to get on this card.

Need to drag your asses down to Dayton and come fight in OXF.