First time on the 'Busa

Dweezel

Well took the 'Busa to the track today for the first time, only got 2 passes in before it started to rain. First pass I was pretty cautious with the launch, only got an 11.52 out of it, not sure on the MPH since I didn't get a ticket. Second pass I was allot more aggressive with the launch and managed a 10.82 @ 131.38 :dj: Not to shabby, I was happy, bone stock bike and I only managed a 1.8 60' out of her. I'll be back next friday to try again :p

I went to Quaker, it's only about 15 min from where I live now. I've been drag racin cars since I could drive, I grew up only about 5 min from Quaker, and my dad had a body shop and a 75 Vette He'd let me take down the track :D wasn't anything stupid fast but I was 16 and driving a Candy Apple red Vette :D I've raced the bass boat quite a bit last year but the difference between the cable and hydro clutches is amazing. that and the extra length and tq make the 'Busa allot easier to launch.