Trouble just hit puberty.

Zecho

Not sure if you already have someone tuning your car. If you need tuning and/or dyno time let me know. I have probably tuned more 03/04 cobras then any other type of car.

Randy has been doing an awesome job so far with the tuning, and has even offered to pitch in on the blower install. If something comes up, I'll keep you in mind.

At least you didn't wuss out and get the tiny 2.2! LOL! You should easily get more than 500hp with the right supporting mods. And if you want to keep it on the road you better start looking at upgrading those half shafts in the rear if they're not done already. Some DSS Level 2's would be a good start but 5's would be the extreme.

eh, I really don't give a shit, just trying to bust balls :D I'm a GM guy bu the 03/4 Cobras are very nice machines. BTW my friend that picked up those stands said your car is amazing, and he's not really a car person, so if you can impress him with a car, it's GOT to be nice :banana:

You and me both. But, I know I'm biased from growing up in a GM family. I can respect the V8 Mustangs, but since I don't have any first hand driving or riding in them like I do the F-bodys and the corvettes, I can't really make a call. I will vouch for the LS motors though.

Shit...you're in Grove City. I never thought of it until just now, but I was coming back from Cinci and I saw a nice black cobra get on 71N on a sunday afternoon several weeks back. What would the odds be....????