Cridersville Bikapalooza

Fonzie

So I told Dweezel in another thread that I'd post up some other ride reports from different things/trips SamBusa & I have done the last few years, 'cause he seems pretty interested in hooking up with us in the future...........

Is that the one you mentioned to me in another post? I'd love to hit up a few of these rides you guys go on they sound awesome! let me know when you guys would be headin through Youngstown and I'll def meet up with ya! ;)

Yeah.....Here's a writeup of the one we did 2 years ago Dweez. We rode around Lake Michigan & part of Huron last year....'Bout a dozen bikes at one point, 8 went all the way around... ~1,200 miles. Looking for some pix that got pulled on that thread, then I'll post it over here too, along with some others that may be of interest................

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=13407

So here's another one about our final day of fun last fall..........

Local dealership just south of Lima was having a Customer Appreciation Day today. Supposedly going to have a bike show, dirtbike dragracing, and battle of the bands. Sounded like a good time.......but the 1st two fell through, and the bands were all White Supremicist wannabe's :rolleyes:

All was not lost though, as we did find Alan the PERFECT helmet today!!! He's another of our buddy's who came up from Dayton to hang with us. His nickname is Skull. 2thumbs.gif

med_gallery_2253_10_27659.jpg

Also found Spicholy's new "Go-Go" riding boots to replace his old ones (Sam was kind enough to model them)!! evilgrin.gif

med_gallery_2253_10_121097.jpg

Here's a shot our buddy Chris took of one of the yocals who came out to see the wannabe White Supremicist bands. It happened before I got there, but here's Chris' excerpt he sent with the pic............

"I took this picture of this inbred today at the bike show (Which I won)! He was so inbred with white trash-ness he actually stopped and posed for me! He made sure to tell me he had the matching tongue ring for his belt buckle too!"

gallery_2253_10_81146.jpg

Group shots of the bikes. You can kinda see the shorty exhaust on Cop Killer in a few of 'em. Some kids came over to Sam & me 'cause they knew Chris was with us, wanting to know where he was so they could go bug him to fire it up.....that's how bad they wanted to hear it. Of course he obliged!!

l_9f650bb780a23271c48658b64a688b99.jpg

l_97cb4683e9ab38f5f59114f5b2b6350c.jpg

l_8063acd5cd62effb4793e63bf069615b.jpg

l_f41101719849601d73d2062639943ffb.jpg

Check out the shorty pipe on "CopKiller". Buddy Chris bought if off one of the StarBoyz. It was the guys non stuntah ride

l_88062d0a1a92a039f76e482bed354853.jpg

Group shot of the guys & their steeds.........Or as I like to call it... "Peace & the Shocker"!!! icon_wink.gif

l_dc504115f8a5a931f5d423ebbcc9aa32.jpg

Sam & I were gonna head up to Port Clinton after this to visit a friend of ours, but we left the dealership late, temp dropped quick once the sun started goin' down, so we ended up stoppin in Bowling Green for some pizza & cruised the campus! :D

Oh well........At least we got to spend one of the last nice afternoons of the year around a bunch of bikes BS'in with our bro's!! thumb.gif