Q S & L - 5-14-08

mrbret

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats really weird, I could of sworn there was oil dripping off your bike... You want to triple check that before it all goes back together. Thats for damn sure. I can prolly come over somtime this week. Sorry I didnt get back to you friday. I was exhausted. Give me a call when you get some free time this week.

Weather is looking a little questionable but if it is dry who's coming?

Shell @ 7PM then QS&L soon after.

You posted it, so you'd better be there rain or shine. :rolleyes:

I don't know if we'll make it or not. CbrGirl's dad is in the hospital again. :(

You posted it, so you'd better be there rain or shine. :rolleyes:

I don't know if we'll make it or not. CbrGirl's dad is in the hospital again. :(

I'm sure I can speak for most people and say if it's dry we'll be there & I am sure i can speak for EVERYONE and say I hope C's dad get well soon.

hey mrbret, what's a wanker? is it like calling someone in the states an asshole? or is it more calling someone a dick? or is it as severe as telling someone to go fuck themselves?

If it is said to be a bad thing (not jokingly) then it would be a bit more that an asshole.

Do you know one or were you called one?

Sorry to hear this. Hope he is better sooon!!!!
sucks bro.

hope it's not too serious and I wish him a speedy recovery

Hope everything goes well.:)
I'm sure I can speak for most people and say if it's dry we'll be there & I am sure i can speak for EVERYONE and say I hope C's dad get well soon.

Thanks everyone, but it's a waiting game right now.

I'm sure I can speak for most people and say if it's dry we'll be there

Really? Because last week you gave CbrGirl shit because she started the thread and then we decided not to go because it was supposed to rain (and we live like 40 mins away -- 40 mins in the rain away). Interesting. Then you said that whomever starts the QS&L thread should definitely be there. Interesting. You might bail on it if it rains? Interesting. *cough* HYPOCRITE *cough*

:D

& I am sure i can speak for EVERYONE and say I hope C's dad get well soon.

Thanks. Any hopes and prayers help.

If it is said to be a bad thing (not jokingly) then it would be a bit more that an asshole.

Do you know one or were you called one?

it means the same as tosser right?

you said that whomever starts the QS&L thread should definitely be there

WTF dude. Ok, Please find & quote me when I said this. :nono:

Almost every time I post I start by saying if the weather is good or dry etc.

I concede, you didn't say "definitely".......

WTF dude. Ok, Please find & quote me when I said this. :nono:

Almost every time I post I start by saying if the weather is good or dry etc.

I would like to think that anyone that does start the QS&L thread does plan on going to Shell/QS&L on the day they are posting about, now this is not anything against any past QS&L thread starters but to all future QS&L thread starters, This is assuming the weather is good enough & no other issues of any kind arise causing the thread starter to not be able to make it.
But as stated previously, it does make sense for someone to start the thread who will be there.
If it's dry I'll be there.

Dare I even ask if you and/or Satan will be there? :eek:

:postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop:

We may have to have word if you steal my threads ya know

:postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop: :postcop:

See, we did plan on being there, thus she started the thread. However, you proceeded to give shit because she started the thread. Then we bailed due to weather. I hear you did too, actually. See, that's funny to a whole new level, but I digress...