Q S & L - 5-14-08

mrbret

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit everyone stop pissing off the weather Gods! I have both bike nights off and would like to be able to go! Thanks and have a good day!

I think the weather gods are just pissed at Ohio in general. This spring has sucked nuts so far.

Flippin' Ohio with its monsoon Wednesdays!

I plan on being there on my 999.

You all meeting somewhere before? I'm the new guy in the crowd.

Does anyone remember dropping a card off to a guy working on his bike at the Public Storage on Kinnear? That was me!

meet at the shell on polaris parkway east of 71 around 7ish

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=&daddr=40.142542,-82.965167&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=40.142103,-82.966089&sspn=0.002752,0.005021&ie=UTF8&ll=40.142119,-82.966191&spn=0.002752,0.005021&t=h&z=18

I plan on being there on my 999.

Does anyone remember dropping a card off to a guy working on his bike at the Public Storage on Kinnear? That was me!

Welcome.. I am glad to see that the weekly thread proved necessary;)

I think the weather gods are just pissed at Ohio in general. This spring has sucked nuts so far.

haha, i totally agree. Of course, every time I complain about the rainy days at work my coworkers jump all over me.....they like the rain b/c it's making their yards nice and green. :rolleyes:

Beer is too much liquid. Last time I drank beer I had 15 and I was walking around cooking and all that shit. Back in the day I would've been shit faced, but not anymore. It's too much liquid dehydrating me to get a buzz. I get tired of drinking 1 12oz bottle after another. I don't want to drink all that liquid. I came to realize that beer is for the people with low tolerance. Vodka and Whiskey FTW! :trophy:

Oh, 2 days later I experienced bad vertigo and had to take some vertigo pills. Dr. said it was from all the beer I had the 2 days before. He said if you have to consume all that beer to get a buzz he said to drink strong liquor if I HAD to drink. So I took his advice and it's much better.