The OhioRiders Corn Hole

BornSinner

Check it out.....

White LED Halo under the hole so you can still see when it getting dark

100_0455.jpgQUOTE]

Why'd you put LED's in the hole? If you felt around for it long enough, you'd eventually get it in.:eek:

Playing any game called "corn hole" just seems very wrong to me, LED or no LED, just seems wrong. Maybe because i'm not from here but it just sounds so :sheepfucker:

I'm sure it is more fun than that though. :D

Playing any game called "corn hole" just seems very wrong to me, LED or no LED, just seems wrong. Maybe because i'm not from here but it just sounds so :sheepfucker:

I'm sure it is more fun than that though. :D

You just throw bean bags in a hole man. Your assumptions are true unfortunately.:fruit::nono:

This is funny and true. You know hardly anyone in the USA really knows about it. It's more of a country game gone wrong in Ohio. :lol:

http://columbusisokay.blogspot.com/2007/03/cornhole.html

I think cornhole sucks. Seriously. It is bean bag toss for drunk college students. The game originated in Cincinnati, which is why I had never seen adults play it until I moved to Ohio. I just don't get it. As soon as it gets nice out, the cornhole boards and bags can be seen all over campus. ( sponsored tournaments and everything!) I just think it is a really lame game for anyone over the age of 6.

That shore is some tight corn hole. :lol:

Never thought I'd say that to a man. WOW, kinda creepy.

anywho, I dig it. It matches your bike and that is cool. The led should be sold in a kit cause everyone I know plays it at night and you need some serious lighting. Excellent idea.

OK, off to get me some grape jelly packets before lights out.