some pics of my shit

Just2EZ05

After shall we say an incident last year I thought it was time to do something different on my 600rr, I bought some used OEM fairings of of egay and decided to have them painted a burnt orange, Im not done installing them yet as ive seemed to have lost several fasteners, O well i guess ill have to hit the ole parts store in the AM, Anywho my favorite color is orange and i decided thats the color im gonna do it in, I didnt want anything to neony or hotwheels car looking so i settled for a more subtle shade of orange... Ill post more pics when its all done, but until then enjoy!

pcpc051.jpg

pcpc052.jpg

pcpc055.jpg

pcpc056.jpg

pcpc057.jpg

looks awesome.. would look even better with some kind of flat black design added in or something. looks great the way it is too though!

it will have to be broken up a bit, I plan on putting some of the OEM decals on it so there wont be to much orange

Plenty of pics here.... http://www.potty.org/

Click at your own risk...NSFW !!!! Go on, you know you want to check it out now!

DAMN DUDE??!!! WTF???? Your ate up mang.

Heres one for ya

http://scatlovers.com/

VERY NSFW & nasty.

Warning - pics of DOO DOO, caca, monkeystinks,:monkeypoo: and people covered in dookey. :flingpoo:

yea i know, Ive had the bike since new and have just been lazy i suppose

I hate how they sticker up a new bike. It's a peeve of mine..lol. I get the hairdryer and take the tank and swingarm stickers off instantly.

You know, I've seen a guy still have his break-in sticker on his gauges after he's already put 8,000miles on the thing. :eek: