Where to go camping?

wolfman

Anybody know of a good place to do some tent camping?

I'd like to keep it about an hour or two drive from Columbus and a place that has some good hiking trails, too. I was thinking either Mohican or Dillon State Parks.

Thanks

uh if you up for the drive i love going to the red river gorger its cheap just have to by a couple parking permits and thats all you pay for.

Looks really nice but I'm looking for something closer. I might plan a weekend trip down there later in the summer though..

Anybody know of a good place to do some tent camping?

I'd like to keep it about an hour or two drive from Columbus and a place that has some good hiking trails, too. I was thinking either Mohican or Dillon State Parks.

Thanks

I grew up around the Mohican area.. Its a good area with alot of trails.

uh if you up for the drive i love going to the red river gorge its cheap just have to by a couple parking permits and thats all you pay for.

If you ever get a chance, go there. Its hands down the best camping/hiking area in the east.

Hocking Hills is a good spot, but you will wish you brought your bike.

I have been to pretty much all of these places and the best one for me was marblehead me and my buddies rode up and went to put in bay and kelly's island was about 2 1/2 hours rode at night pitched a tent on the camp grounds close to the islands. was a blast!