Hocking Hills: Small and noisy! 8/21 or 8/28

cptchaos

Howdy all, Cptchaos here with another bad idea to see if there's any interest. You may recall my event last year "Noise for my people" where I blasted all the major tunnels in the CBUS area. It was loud, it was noisy, and I may have annoyed some otherwise sleeping drivers in the metro area. Well, the ZX-6r is gone but I started teaching and just finished restoring a 2010 Ninja 250r. Parallel twin with a stinger style muffler on it, it pops, it crackles, it sounds like I should be doing 90 at 35.

I'd like to get it down into Hocking hills for a proper there and back but an easy ride because I don't know what I don't know about the bike. Yeah I went through it except for tearing down the engine so I'm pretty sure it will hold up ok so here's what I'm thinking. Early morning about 9 AM 8/21 or 8/28 from Pickerington, down 33 to 374, 374 to 180 back across 33, turn around and reverse the route. It's an easy fun ride I've done a few times and some nice scenery and a few curves.

Got a small bike? This event is for you! Got a big bike? Sure, bring it. I originally thought this would be a good route to do an intro to group riding since it's low drama. You light speed freaks might want to sit this one out or maybe you want to go for the speed record. Either way, riding is life. Post here if there's interest. I'm going power ranger suit for this one, why not?

Edited by cptchaos
dates boyee

• cptchaos changed the title to Hocking Hills: Small and noisy! 8/21 or 8/28