Well . .

Zecho

I went up and got thekid some gear tonight. Thewoman is still skeered of me taking him riding with me, but she'll get over it. Talked to Clutch for a bit, ordered an undertail and a new screen and got some odds and ends. Came home and talked to a buddy (the one trying to sell the ford race parts to get a bike) and had a revelation.

We need to get a group of hotties and have a bikini bike wash. And no, they don't make a bikini to fit me!

It would raise awareness of OhioRiders.net, give us a chance to all hang out in the same parking lot and get to know each other, and obviously get to A) show off our girls, or B) Check out everyone else's girl. :D

And raise some cash for server/hosting fees, beer, steaks or some other worthy cause.

Suggestions?

I went up and got thekid some gear tonight. Thewoman is still skeered of me taking him riding with me, but she'll get over it. Talked to Clutch for a bit, ordered an undertail and a new screen and got some odds and ends. Came home and talked to a buddy (the one trying to sell the ford race parts to get a bike) and had a revelation.

We need to get a group of hotties and have a bikini bike wash. And no, they don't make a bikini to fit me!

It would raise awareness of OhioRiders.net, give us a chance to all hang out in the same parking lot and get to know each other, and obviously get to A) show off our girls, or B) Check out everyone else's girl. :D

And raise some cash for server/hosting fees, beer, steaks or some other worthy cause.

Suggestions?

Zecho, how big is your kid? my son wants to ride with me - I have a helmet for him and gloves now, but we're having trouble getting a jacket that is close to being proper sized. He is 8. and probably averageg size for an 8 year-old.

Suggestions?

Maybe we can get something going in the summer, bit warmer

I know some people that work in some of the ADULT Night Clubs....maybe we can work something out

Maybe we can get something going in the summer, bit warmer I know some people that work in some of the ADULT Night Clubs....maybe we can work something out

:lol::lol::lol:

Zecho, how big is your kid? my son wants to ride with me - I have a helmet for him and gloves now, but we're having trouble getting a jacket that is close to being proper sized. He is 8. and probably averageg size for an 8 year-old.

We actually got him a woman's XS solid black jacket (don't tell him).

These are some of the best rides, right here.

61xvi2s.jpg