for those that run a race tail on the street...

natedogg624

yea i was curious about that...

its alright that was another option was for me to paint that way i dont have to worry about a huge sheet of vinyl to get all wrinkled and overlapped. no big deal to mask it off

For racing there is also old tried and true Colored Duct Tape for number plates :metal:

I was going to try it on my 03 600 and even then it wouldn't even come close.

if you are really going to get into racing that quickly you will soon find that it takes too much effort to go back and forth between racing and street and will just leave it in racing form..especially if you are racing everyweekend, or doing a lot of trackdays... and all your time during the week wil be preping for the next race.. no time to really ride. save your money till you decide to race and just make sure you have framesliders or race rails, including fork and swingarm, and tail. this will keep your bike from getting torn up too bad when you crash.. yes when .. and racing is extremely expensive

i was talking about the race tail, the turn signals mostly plus it will take you a few years a least before you race.. at least i know it would for me..even if you did everyt rackday at mid ohio thats only 14 and youd still be in intermediate unless you push your self to the limit every lap. which means youll crash a lot..