One for the good guys(CCW related)

Putty

Civil suit??? the guy should be commended/rewarded/handed the keys to the city for protecting himself AND taking a criminal off the streets. After he receives his award, he should announce that he's suing the dead boy's parents.

Rule of thumb..

Leave no witnesses to dispute anything you say to the law..(Unfortunately that is the way it has to be these days to cover your ass.. who knows what that other kid will say once he gets on the stand..)

As bad as it sounds, if that were my porch, there would be more then one corpse laying around because his friend wouldn't have been so lucky.

double tap, switch targets, repeat until situation is safe.

Good point, but unfortunately if he shot the kid in the back he'd be liable for murder... unless he had the gun in his hand. Atleast that's how I understood the law.. I could be wrong.

That being said.. I miss my hand gun.. but I wouldn't hesitate to use the AK in a situation like that.

Rule of thumb..

Leave no witnesses to dispute anything you say to the law..(Unfortunately that is the way it has to be these days to cover your ass.. who knows what that other kid will say once he gets on the stand..)

As bad as it sounds, if that were my porch, there would be more then one corpse laying around because his friend wouldnt have been so lucky.

double tap, switch targets, repeat until situation is safe.

Trained for years on the double tap. +2.

i would have put another clip in and unloaded that one too. little shits lucky he got away unharmed. probably gonna make up some bs story for his friend though.

magazine, not clip.[/quote:8c744]

:lol:

Good point, but unfortunately if he shot the kid in the back he'd be liable for murder... unless he had the gun in his hand. Atleast that's how I understood the law.. I could be wrong.

Trust me,, I would make sure he had a couple in the chest just for good measure.. the one in the back would be from "him spinning around due to multiple chest shots" If hes not alive to argue it then... well... FUCK HIM...

It may seem cruel but whos to say he didnt have a gun just waiting to pull it.. I dont have any sympathy for either of them and would sleep just fine that night.. my saftey and the saftey of my friends and family come first and if that means 2 corpses instead of one, then so be it..

• 3 weeks later...

One of the sad parts about this story is the guy who defended himself is now homeless. The family and friends of the guy that he shot vandalized his house and broke out all of the windows. I still don't get how a community can rally beyond a boy who was about to commit a felony had he not been killed. :wtf:

One of the sad parts about this story is the guy who defended himself is now homeless. The family and friends of the guy that he shot vandalized his house and broke out all of the windows. I still don't get how a community can rally beyond a boy who was about to commit a felony had he not been killed. :wtf:

It happened like that because I believe the shooter was a white guy and he killed a 15 year old black kid. It would be the same if a black man shot a white kid that was robbing them.

My mom lives up that way and she was telling me about it a while back. The sad part is some attourney is going to pick up this civil case just to make a name for himself. I guess you are damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Here goes another cop rant..... Why is it that they can have a cop sit in a car all day watching people fill in potholes but they cant have a car outside this guys house keeping people from destroying it?

Disclaimer: I know that it is not the responsibility of the individual cop but the higher ups in the police department so dont get your panties in a bunch.

Second I dont care what color the little bastards were they both deserved to get shot. If they were little green martians I would have shot them too.

I would have shot them too, if I was there when they were breaking my windows and shit. This is all shit you shouldn't be able to get away with.

How fucking stupid can you be.. You're giving the guy who shot your family member/friend permission to shoot you.