WTB: Tire stand and chrome wheels

SuperHawk

Pit stands suck hairy monkey nuts compared to the cycle cat stand. I have used both and they arent even comparable. Chrome, Have you even even used a cycel cat stand?

Is that 250 for the set (front and rear) or just rear?

http://www.cyclecat.com/UCS01-01.htm

The best stand in the world. These are seriously badass!!! Let me know if you want to get the rear and or front. I know the dude that owns cycle cat... well he is working on buying it anyway. Ha

Those do look nice but damn $400, I'm not really sure I'm going to really be doing anything to my bike to make it worthwhile. I'll probably just be doing oil changes and whatnot, but I guess you do need one if you ever want to remove a tire, right?

Hey Yota, Kevin I think, you gonna call me back?

I got a Lockhart Phillips set. Paid about $300-$350 for the set. Winter time made them worth the money. Didn't have to worry about the tires sitting on cold ground. Plus I can use them on most everyones bike (need read spools). I clean the bike on the stands, oil changes, etc. Stands are not a bad idea!!

• 3 weeks later...

I have front & rear Pit Bulls. The front lifts under the bottom triple tree and can be a bit tricky by myself, but I've got it down. The rear single sided swing arm is cake, and gives me good control of the weight of the bike when I bring it down.

How can you have any control getting the bike down from the cycle cat ? No way would I put a Ducati down on it's kickstand - reverse of how it's shown to pick up the bike.

The cycle cat rear sets look hot! Do they make bar risers for the 748 ???

http://www.cyclecat.com/UCS01-01.htm

The best stand in the world. These are seriously badass!!! Let me know if you want to get the rear and or front. I know the dude that owns cycle cat... well he is working on buying it anyway. Ha

Who's trying to buy it? Or are you saying you know Alfred Kobacker?

Here's Alfred's new toy/adventure which will be quite helpful when trying to buy any stand.

www.mcstands.com