owned

Art

Does it bother you that I posted it again? I'm over it. 6 posts a day? Are you whoring CR or do you not have shit else to do? Sorry I cant keep up with the CR Jones' Just thought it was funny, wanted to share it.

Late.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you little punks. I put the link up to share a funny vid. You've seen it I guess. Big fucking deal. Now you bandwagon jumping pricks are possibly not even watching it, but posting smart ass replies.

As for my $500 95 Celica with 120k I am selling it for $4000 this Thursday. It starts and drives great. She has never been pushed once.

StreetlightJr, I would want to leave my helmet on to. Pushing a piece of shit bike home. Pride sucks...

Consider this a warning Art95Celica. It's nice to share your video, but it is almost a given that you will be pelted w/ repost comments if it is indeed a repost.

You are being way too sensitive and need to lay off the insults. Try not to take everyone so seriously in here.

Thanks.

This thread is done.