BornSinner, QueenBee, and McLovin are Famous

BornSinner

I was up at bike night last night and ran into the marketing manager Ben from MOS....

As we are bullshittin' he tells me about the Stunt Show this Sat at Noon....and then he tells me about the photos he took last Sat we we stop to meet Mclovin and crew.....

Well check it....

http://www.motorsportsofcolumbus.com/Photo_gallery.asp?category=&page=2

WOW....We are soooo COOL...:fruit::fruit::fruit::fruit::nono:

but was any you guys there cuz i got some photos and i wasnt gonna post it up if it wasnt anyone on here lol

I dunno about the other's....

i stopped there on sat and watched a little bit of the stunt show. when i wanted to leave i wanted to head back to coshocton a different way. so i stopped three guys that worked there and asked if state rt. 62 ran into new albany or 161 i was looked at like i was a complete fool. finally i found a guy with a map and sure enough i was right.

just thought it would be a little easier to get some info from locals. :confused:

Actually the group I rode with might have past you on your way to Columbus or on your way back to Coshocton...we rode 161 to 16 to 79 from newark to nellie and then 79 to 541 to 62 to 161 on the way back.

i didnt notice any other sport bikes the whole time. we went up 36 to 229 to mt vernon and got 13 from there right over to pony.

Haha seems like we were just taking different routes all over the place....

next time you guys head this way shoot me a pm and let me know ill catch up with you some where.....

Most definitely....that was the first time I've ever been up that way and it was a lot of fun. I'm sure with a local tour guide it would be even better.