15yr old driver VS police

Guest powers

graemlins/thumb.gif "The deputy responds with 350 horsepower from his LT1" Bwahahaha! My friend owns a B4C Camaro... it put down a whopping 250 horsepower at the wheels! Also, that's an E30 M3, which produced 195 HP from a non-supercharged FOUR CYLINDER. (The video says it makes 240 with a supercharger) Rare car, at least the kid's got good taste in what he steals. I wonder how cool that cop feels after getting his ass handed to him by a 15 year old in an old school BMW? :D

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

The car is only rated at 275 Flywheel HP....at 15% driveline loss = 295 flywheel HP. What did you expect?

Exactly... I only said that because the cop and the narrator in the video made a big deal about the "chip" in the car, and how it made 350 horsepower, unlike a regular LT1 Camaro...

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

]The car is only rated at 275 Flywheel HP....at 15% driveline loss = 295 flywheel HP. What did you expect?

How does that work again? So i get to gross up my flywheel hoursepower? Sweet. :D

A nearly 20 year old four cylinder with a fifteen year old behind the wheel made that cop look pretty damn stupid. Did you get the part where the kid made a supposed shoulder movement, and faked the cop into flying off the road? Pretty weak excuse on the cops part.

Originally posted by SlowZ06:

Exactly... I only said that because the cop and the narrator in the video made a big deal about the "chip" in the car, and how it made 350 horsepower, unlike a regular LT1 Camaro...

...that regular citizins don't get to drive, because it's too fast.

Thats not an s14 powerd E chirty, thats an s52 swaped car set up for SCCA events. The father is a very respected club racer, who has taught his son how to drive well.

P.S. The footage is looped at the end, he got away, ditched the car in a corn feild, and was caught by them tracing the vin.

awesome vid. he owned the po po. kinda sucks he got caught. he should at least get a lighter sentance for beating the polive or something. lol.

also was the cop driving a regual crown vic with a modded engine or was it a special pursuit only vehicle.