Two words: Zoom zoom. (Rx-7 Inside)

Veritas

My car finally runs!

Got the car running today. It was a stupid fuse that was stopping the ecu from working and causing the car obviously to not work at all.

Now I just have to track down a couple codes I have and I should be good.

Oh yeah, explaining the sock: i don't have the right tubing yet for the intake,so to prevent anything bad going in, I used a sock to filter while i started it up. Getting the proper tubing tomorrow from my friends setup.

T.c.

Originally posted by Maro:

Probably just oil and grease burn off from assembly.

Congrats, BTW.....! graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanks. :D

Ftw! Yes its just smoke from oil burning off that got spewed out when the car wasn't actually turning over. Long story. Anyways yeah im pretty happy about it to say the least. I'll be tweaking it the next couple days to get it where I want it then I should be good to go. Mike from the Rx-7 store helped out a shit ton when it came to getting this car running, had it not been for his assistance i know the thing STILL wouldn't be running like it is now.

Thanks Mike.

T.c.

Nope, all the pieces I bought I bought seperately or people gave to me. I had to send the stock y pipe i had off to get extended by brian at BNR because I found out my turbos weren't a stage 2 set, they were stage 3 twins. Once i got that settled I was pretty much golden. I need to finish doing my hoses, I have like 4 error codes I need to fix as well. Ordered my pfc tonight so hopefully i'll get that in later this week. All in all the experience has been rather annoying. But hearing the car fire up for the first time... yeah that made it worth it.

T.c.