M3>Evo

mkent93

Guest evorx7man
Perfect example of what happens when you give a kid an Evo. Stock a good driver can make an Evo go into the low 13's, but obviousy those kidfucks were complete morons.

Originally posted by evorx7man:

Perfect example of what happens when you give a kid an Evo. Stock a good driver can make an Evo go into the low 13's, but obviousy those kidfucks were complete morons.

I have a buddy with an M3 (or m5 I cant remember... ) and he's like 13.1 or whatever.

When I've [EDIT] ran spiritedly alongside [/EDIT] an M3 it was alot closer than the EVO's I've run, so between those two I think the M has a slight advantage on the street, but then again its mostly up to the driver...

[ 01. November 2004, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Mowgli ]

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by Mowgli:

When I've ran spiritedly alongside an M3 it was alot closer than the EVO's I've run, so between those two I think the M has a slight advantage on the street, but then again its mostly up to the driver...

I feel after driving M3's almost every day of my life compared to a stock evo (with an annoying BOV)that the M3 is definitley quicker.

Originally posted by evorx7man:

I feel after driving M3's almost every day of my life compared to a stock evo (with an annoying BOV)that the M3 is definitley quicker.

Andy,

Are you familiar with BPG, Active Autoworke, or Imported Cars? They all have S50s, S14s, Big 6's that produce well over 500hp.

Just cuirious smile.gif

Its great when a couple hot headed kids get put in their place. They had no clue what they were up against and still shot their mouths off. "Is that an M3 or M5?" "Is he AWD or no?" Odd that they were not saying much as the M3 pulled away.

Guest evorx7man
Originally posted by It broke....again.:

Andy,

Are you familiar with BPG, Active Autoworke, or Imported Cars? They all have S50s, S14s, Big 6's that produce well over 500hp.

Just cuirious smile.gif

Yes I am, these companies all produce some very high horsepower German Cars.