Crazy Car Crash In Japan!

HOLY SHIT!! Does anyone know any of the information behind this video? Supposivly from what the website says both drivers died, the Porsche driver died later in the hospital. But this was only from somebodys comment. The guy in the red car looked pretty much like his fate was sealed pretty quickly though.. :(

Guest Crankshaft
<font color ="midnightblue"> I've had basic emt training and even I could have handled the situation better than those fucktards. Why the hell did they let him stand up when he could have had multiple internal injuries including a broken neck?!! That is a terrible tragedy. If he'd been in America he would have gotten alot more money. And what the fuck is wrong with those other drivers?! If I had seen the fire I would have stopped to help, to hell with the race. My job or not, it isn't right to just drive by like it's a wreck on the side of the road.

Originally posted by The Silent God:

<font color ="midnightblue"> I've had basic emt training and even I could have handled the situation better than those fucktards. Why the hell did they let him stand up when he could have had multiple internal injuries including a broken neck?!! That is a terrible tragedy. If he'd been in America he would have gotten alot more money. And what the fuck is wrong with those other drivers?! If I had seen the fire I would have stopped to help, to hell with the race. My job or not, it isn't right to just drive by like it's a wreck on the side of the road.

well if you are a drive you figure, why stop, u'd think the SAFTEY CREW could do better than you.

Originally posted by The Silent God:

<font color ="midnightblue">And what the fuck is wrong with those other drivers?! If I had seen the fire I would have stopped to help, to hell with the race. My job or not, it isn't right to just drive by like it's a wreck on the side of the road.

several drivers did stop. who put the fire out? who pulled him out of the car? those drivers saved his life...

more info:

On May 3, 1998.. Japanese racing star Tetsuya Ota was involved in a chain reaction collision during a GT championship race. Ota was trapped in his car for more than 50 seconds while exposed to 800-degree temperatures. There was no safety crew coming to the rescue as fellow drivers frantically extinguished the flames. The result ended with serious burns to Ota and a lawsuit against track promoters and sponsors. Agreed upon event requirements called for safety crews to rescue a driver and extinguish any fire within 30 seconds or less. Ota signed papers claiming he would not seek damages from event organizers as is typical in some venue use agreements. In a District Court ruling, the hold harmless paperwork was thrown out and Ota was awarded 90 million ($809,352) Yen. Changes in the sport now include a “doctor car” and some fire engines standing by for such an emergency. The court also ruled that Ota could have slowed his vehicle quicker thus a reduction from the originally requested 300 million ($2,697,841) Yen. Some suggest that if it were not for TV coverage of the fire, Ota could not have proved his case of the 50 second time lapse. TV Tokyo Corp. was held partially responsible in the case.