Volleyball Britney

Guest infamous me 235

Guest adkins204
Originally posted by Blowzilla:

That's not britney... She doesnt have that tatoo on her lower back.

She does have a tattoo on her lower back but it is NOT a butterfly it is a very small fairy, so I agree the last few pics are not her

Originally posted by WRC STYL:

her ass is sad

agreed, she definately has a typical "white girl" ass which is flat and pushed to the sides......but she is still fine as hell, with a pretty face

and btw i like her stomach, a little pudge isn't so bad. i don't want a girl with visible ab muscles

just mho

Originally posted by morabu:

agreed, she definately has a typical "white girl" ass which is flat and pushed to the sides

ummmm britney not having an ass, are you kidding, that is one of the things she is known for

http://users.ez2.net/ohp/Nikki/Esquire%20Britney%20Spears%20Nov%202003%20Cover.jpg

and white girls not having an ass is a joke, white girls have just as big of asses as black girls its just the new thing to think black girls all have the ghetto booty

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Fly Si:

She does have a tattoo on her lower back but it is NOT a butterfly it is a very small fairy, so I agree the last few pics are not her

I forgot people arn't aloud to get MORE tattoos if they want to where they've already had one in that area. :rolleyes:

Guest adkins204
Originally posted by Big Slick AK:

I forgot people arn't aloud to get MORE tattoos if they want to where they've already had one in that area. :rolleyes:

You know you dont have to be rude about it if you watch her new video that just came out OR her toxic video you will see she does not have a tattoo that big on her back, you dont have to be an ass just because I am a female.

Originally posted by Fly Si:

You know you dont have to be rude about it if you watch her new video that just came out OR her toxic video you will see she does not have a tattoo that big on her back, you dont have to be an ass just because I am a female.

I think he was referring to Britney Spears in particular, not you.