The Final Word!! Bike Is Totalled

Ron Burgundy

I doooo... Its not here in Columbus tho, but its worth the 3 hour drive!

Let's see, 6 hour round trip and cost of food and fuel, I don't think so.

Considering Columbus Ducati is kinda a smaller shop and the fact that 848s are kinda tough to come by easily, I doubt the saving is worth the price of the expense to get to Indy and back vs. him going to Columbus and haggling a fair price for one...

Yea, but Matt is my good friend and I try to throw as much his way as I can... Plus the service and parts setup at Columbus sucks Alpaca testicles. But, they are going to be changing here very shortly and then I may have to stop talking shit.

Yea, but Matt is my good friend and I try to throw as much his way as I can... Plus the service and parts setup at Columbus sucks Alpaca testicles. But, they are going to be changing here very shortly and then I may have to stop talking shit.

You stop talking shit??? come on.. your king of diarrhea of the mouth..

just F'ing with ya man... :lol::boxing:

But, he can buy anywhere and take it to Matt for service or something... Just trying to save the guy money as with gas prices (I paid $4.19 in Southern Ohio yesterday) and all, 6 hour trips are pricey...

Plus, I heard Columbus Ducati is sorta hurting and put their new building to the side for now...

Oh, and the tires look fine...
its a 06. The tires are brand new on it.

It was a JOKE people......Hence the smiley after it ;)

whats that rusty meatal thing sticking out of the ground? Man you're lucky you didn't hit that. Would have cut you in two...

That's 3 of us that've asked now......Enquiring minds wanna know