Napoleon Dynamite Top Ten

Tulo

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by Louis:

That movie has become the most annoying movie of all time. I can't go anywhere without hearing it quoted constantly.

IIIIIIIIIdiot.

(Don't come home if you don't like that movie :eek: )

The good about Napoleon Dynamite:

It completely and accurately portrays all of high school, particularly the end scene. A bunch of average-looking girls dancing around like idiots thinking they are the shit.

The Bad:

The entire goddamn movie was just a stupid buildup to the last 20 minutes, particularly the anti-climactic dance scene. And again, one liners should be saved for James Bond or something, not a dork who looks like he could be my Calculus teacher 40 years ago.

The Ugly:

There should have been at least some hardcore cocaine use. Either that, or Lafawnda should have busted a cap in someone's ass.

Guest Drvn1dvsvw
Originally posted by 10xworse:

The Ugly:

There should have been at least some hardcore cocaine use. Either that, or Lafawnda should have busted a cap in someone's ass.

bwhahaha...that's the most insightful thing I've ever heard anyone say about that movie. graemlins/thatfunny.gif

Guest Crankshaft
<font color ="midnightblue"> That was about the dumbest thing I've ever watched. I was considering watching the movie before that, but forget it. If there's anyone who could present those lines in a more forced, unenthusiastic (I realize this might be the goal), and uninspired manner, I'd like to meet him.

the village was the shit imho, the only bad thing is that somehow out of the blue about 10-15 mins into the movie i looked over at my girl and said wouldn't it be cool if? ............

and don't you know i was damn right!