v dub makes quick work of viper and cobra

Guest bahnfire318is

Guest nixon
Originally posted by DropTop:

It's a fake video. It's been edited to hell and back. How do I know? I know becaue the Cobra can navar lose!

lol. the viper did turn his headlights off i dono why. maybe he just bought it and was testing the buttons out

Originally posted by 94whitegsr:

i think it was just the angle ?

I thought that too, and I also thought it might be that the camera car moved one lane to it's right (which would make it seem that the Viper had moved over). However, if you notice, at the beginning they are three-wide in three different lanes. However, at the end, as the Viper is going by the camera car, he's in the lane next to the camera car, which was formerly occupied by the Cobra. Hence, my deduction: the Viper moved over into the Cobra's lane. (Also, I don't think it was the camera car that moved to the right, cutting off the camera car, given that the end of the video shows the camera car to be in the far left lane - thus, seemingly, there's no other lane to his left to have started out in or for him to have moved over from.)

Wow, I analyzed this thing way too much.

Originally posted by NIXON:

lol. the viper did turn his headlights off i dono why. maybe he just bought it and was testing the buttons out

Maybe it's one of those "I own you" signals, such as turning on the hazards.

Originally posted by Innocuous:

My guess is that the cobra flashed his lights so the viper could get over since those 2 lanes merged.. viper was saying "thanks" trucker style.

Are we sure the lanes merged, though? At the end of the vid, as the Viper flies by, you can see there's still a third lane to the right (which is actually occupied by another car). If the lanes merged, I wouldn't expect to see that extra lane.

Disclaimer: I don't really care, either way; I'm just characteristically analytic.