My Dyno video 521 horses

SlowmotionMotorsports

Originally posted by pbsracerx:

Here is a video Brian at Slow motion put together!!

Right click save as... 18.1mb around 5min long..........

Baller Version: Right click save as 60mb

Nice vids, nice car, nice power!

Are the integra's still distributer based??

How much boost didi you run on this pull?

Nate

Originally posted by COLD AIR:

RICE! get back to us when it makes it down the track

Chris, you never cease to amaze me with your consistancy. What would we do without your wisdom and kind words?

Thanks for being the dick that you are! graemlins/thumb.giftongue.gif

Congrats on the numbers man. You own a VERY nice car. What size enjectors are you running?

Correct me if i am wrong, but isn't 91% enjector duty cycle really cutting into the safety margin?

I also heard that you sold your Aem Ems, and purchased a Hon-Data, Why? IS the Hon-Data, truly better than the Ems for your car?

Ty

Originally posted by 1 DIRTY 7:

Congrats on the numbers man. You own a VERY nice car. What size enjectors are you running?

Correct me if i am wrong, but isn't 91% enjector duty cycle really cutting into the safety margin?

I also heard that you sold your Aem Ems, and purchased a Hon-Data, Why? IS the Hon-Data, truly better than the Ems for your car?

Ty

Thanks man!!

Injectors are 880cc. Yep 91% is close, that is why we had to call it a day instead of turn the boost up more.

Yep I had an AEM EMS and I had alot of issues with it. The reason I switched to Hondata is my tuner wanted to prove he could tune my car better and with less need for constant touch-up.

When we switched EMS we took it to the dyno (dyno pulls were less then a week apart with temp and evrything almost the same) and because of my tuners ability with hondata I went from 367@17psi to 401@17psi with a tune that drove like a none modified car. Which for a daily driver is crucial!!

Originally posted by pbsracerx:

Thanks man!!

Injectors are 880cc. Yep 91% is close, that is why we had to call it a day instead of turn the boost up more.

Yep I had an AEM EMS and I had alot of issues with it. The reason I switched to Hondata is my tuner wanted to prove he could tune my car better and with less need for constant touch-up.

When we switched EMS we took it to the dyno (dyno pulls were less then a week apart with temp and evrything almost the same) and because of my tuners ability with hondata I went from 367@17psi to 401@17psi with a tune that drove like a none modified car. Which for a daily driver is crucial!!

OK, that makes sense, too bad you don't have bigger enjectors, then you could be posting about a 600 horse honda. Nice job, i tip my hat to you and slowmotion!!!

Ty

• 4 months later...