Rally cars and some people getting tore up

Sam1647545489

When you watch some of those WRC videos it gives you a small idea of how intense the sport really is. In my opinion rally has got to be one of the toughest motorsports around.

Good videos graemlins/thumb.gif

Originally posted by Olds455:

I think both of those videos were put together extremely well.

I can't watch this crash without cringing...you know damn well they probably didn't survive it... :(

http://www.cameron.staff.spoonguard.org/ouch.jpg

+1, me too.....

I doubt any of the wrecks on that video are fatal, in most cases the footage is not released out of respect of the families of the drivers/navigators. Lovel and Freeman (Subaru USA) were killed 1 minute into a rally a year ago and the footage was never released. The crash at the end is Monte Carlo, that road is just plain scary! Hard to say if the car hits the wall infront of them and then makes it over the stone wall on the right, if it did that one may have been fatal. Maybe that is why the video stops there......Those guys have the biggest balls when it comes to motorsports. They rally past people that put things in the road to try to make them crash!