Name that car.

nurkvinny

Originally posted by Jelloman457:

honda people chime in here....arent they supposed to be making a new model of the NSX with 400 hp. I heard that somewhere.

They were playing with the idea of making it V8 powered, but pussed but pussed out. They will remain underpowered.

-Marc

Guest Crankshaft
Originally posted by NurkVinny:

This passed me yesterday.

It was red.

It was pretty. smile.gif

Clicky

<font color ="midnightblue"> Ah, c'mon Vinny- I thought you had a challenge for me. tongue.gif

And as far as those cars go, I'm not impressed. Not nearly enough go for the price. The next generation is said to be much better. Let's hope so.

Guest monkey4sale321
Originally posted by Ricochet:

It's a Prelude with a body kit.

Id have to disagree, but nontheless, an amazing track car...Btw, has honda ever made a stock car thats supposed to be fast in a straight line?

Guest HooberSi

It's a Prelude with a body kit.

I wish. I'd throw a body kit on mine if it'd end up looking like an NSX.

Mmmm over-rated, over-priced, sexy rice.

So what if an NSX can only run 13's? Stock for stock it will dominate anybody's car on here on a road course.

I will put money that their are numerous members of this board that have cars that would tow a NSX around a road course.

-Marc

stock for stock?

More than one person here has a Z06, though I've never driven either, has been said to out-perform the NSX on road courses.

The biggest rip going right now is the NSX. It's basically the same car they started selling back in 1991, with a couple minor body/interior updates and a few more ponies under the hood. Oh...and an even higher price, now selling for a insane $89,000. Wow.

Guest Varioram
Stock for stock it will dominate anybody's car on here on a road course.
graemlins/lol.gif I'm not gonna say I would crush one but I would beat one none the less. tongue.gif

So what if an NSX can only run 13's? Stock for stock it will dominate anybody's car on here on a road course.
I don't think it would "dominate" my car at all, a lamborghini Galardo (sp)($160K car) only goes around a track somewhere at 1.9 sec faster than an STI. This was in Road and track or motor trend I read somewhere. They use the lambo as a bench mark, hell the evo only get's beat by 1 sec. Honda has a loooooong way to go in buliding a sports car!

Any car company can make a car go fast in a straight line, but Honda builds their sports cars for handling. So what if an NSX can only run 13's? Stock for stock it will dominate anybody's car on here on a road course.

The only reason I wouldn't want an NSX is because I could get a Z06 at half the price, and they are about par performancewise.. the vette's interior is more budget though, but not $40,000 more.

Honda builds sports cars?

I drove an NSX, older body stlye. Fun car, through hard cornering the back end liked to jump out in front of you.