check out this car

ridenred27

thats an old video, like 2 years, still floats around all the hyundai forums, but its still cool as hell to watch

i love how with all the time/work and money in that car, and running a time equal to anthony, you still consider it a POS

explain this?

Originally posted by SHIEF:

Lemme check...yep still a hyundai.

+1 Rolla, you said it best about hyundai. Junk cars, yet cheap and reliable.

Minus reliable. Their intruduction of the uber warrauntees killed them because the cars sucked ass, people kept having to fix them and Hyundai paid. So much so that the rally team was killed.

Originally posted by Mustang_Nutt:

I think Webster needs to put a picture of that car by the definition of "Sleeper Car". Who would guess that would do 10's. Very impressive and I hate rice.

What about that car is rice? I would hardly call a 10 second car rice. If it had a spoiler, 19" rims and a boldy kit and ran a 16 sec 1/4, then you could flame away.

Originally posted by The DropTop:

What about that car is rice? I would hardly call a 10 second car rice. If it had a spoiler, 19" rims and a boldy kit and ran a 16 sec 1/4, then you could flame away.

Hardly a flame. I was giving credit where credit is due. Obviously it's not a POS pushing out 10's. I'm not the type to bash others just for shits and giggles. We must have two different definitions of "Rice".

[ 18. May 2005, 06:48 AM: Message edited by: Mustang_Nutt ]