Holy Shit!! Awesome Stage 3 Mopar Turbo Upgrade For SRT-4

Guest Z28Ls1Badass

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by jeep17:

i thought the SRT-4 was AWD??? i dont really care either way, cuz yea it is still a neon

Yea, well, after the neon gets done spinning tires he stills blows past your Celica. ;)

A friend of mine has one of those with the Stage 2 with Turbo Toys. He already has traction issues. I can't imagine what he would have to deal with with 100 more ft/lbs. FWD or not, it should be one fun ass freeway car.

Originally posted by ScoobySnack:

Yea, well, after the neon gets done spinning tires he stills blows past your Celica. ;)

A friend of mine has one of those with the Stage 2 with Turbo Toys. He already has traction issues. I can't imagine what he would have to deal with with 100 more ft/lbs. FWD or not, it should be one fun ass freeway car.

Traction issues usualy result because of a couple of things that happen at the same time... high power and torque, and failure to properly release the clutch and feather the throttle.

Of course... wider tires is always a plus too :D Im makeing about 260 lb-ft and i have 225's and dont have traction problems launching at 5-8psi of boost.

Guest Z28Ls1Badass
Remember I also Included the American Racing club Upgrade which is A five way adjustable suspension, BFGoodrich G-Force Ultimate Dry and Wet Traction Tires on BBS Racing Wheels and That is a Factory Option For 1600 Dollars. How is that for traction!!!

Guest mudbutt
I love to see what mopar is doing for upgrades for the srt. It is awesome that a company backs its cars with more goodies that wont void your warranty, but they need a better car for all of this stuff

no fair, i wasnt taking any shots here BUT if he did spin long enough i may have a chance ;) .

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by Z28Ls1Badass:

Is The EVO All Wheel Drive Or not? I Forgot

Yes.

Originally posted by Jeep17

no fair, i wasnt taking any shots here BUT if he did spin long enough i may have a chance ;) .

It's all in the driver. smile.gif

Guest Scoobysnack
Originally posted by Volvolution:

Traction issues usualy result because of a couple of things that happen at the same time... high power and torque, and failure to properly release the clutch and feather the throttle.

Of course... wider tires is always a plus too :D Im makeing about 260 lb-ft and i have 225's and dont have traction problems launching at 5-8psi of boost.

Or you should have done it right the first time and just gottin something with AWD and called it a day. :D

Quite the accomplisment. graemlins/nonono.gif

My 110bhp corsica had traction issues. They were, of course, followed up by transmission issues. :D

Point being FWD sucks, period. Anything can have shitty traction if it turns the wrong wheels.

Guest Cougar_55555

Traction Issues? Cmon, Ive seen guys in S3 and even S2 eat Cobras and Skittles off the line.

I agree with Volvolution, its all about proper clutch and throttle work.

365 ft-lb at 3200 RPM has got to be hard to handle!

graemlins/eek2.gif

Heres a few vids of a Stage-3 SRT-4 at the 2005 One Lap of America. This car was ran at a different track everyday all day for 9 days in a row and it held up perfectly (except for the brakes of course :D )

http://ler.serveftp.net/onelap/2005/day04/video/td04v04.wmv

http://ler.serveftp.net/onelap/2005/day05/video/td05v02.wmv

http://ler.serveftp.net/onelap/2005/day06/video/td06v02.wmv

Originally posted by Z28Ls1Badass:

Remember I also Included the American Racing club Upgrade which is A five way adjustable suspension, BFGoodrich G-Force Ultimate Dry and Wet Traction Tires on BBS Racing Wheels and That is a Factory Option For 1600 Dollars. How is that for traction!!!

Ever put that much power to 2 front wheels? You'd need more than 225's to keep that thing planted. I run 225's on my wwd pofs (when it runs) and i'd guess at being somewhere in the 320 + whp range on pump. Trust me, those things are doing a damn thing but spinning their asses off.

Originally posted by Rane:

Neonkiller isn't your car pink??

I agree, still a neon still a volkswagon. I don't care if your running 8's that shits still gay.

yeah it is gay enough to beat your slow 300zx isnt it...