Rice Rice Baby!!!

400 HO

Originally posted by JT:

those people should take the money spent on that crap, the time wasted on putting that crap on the car, and provide some useful service to society....

You drive an Eclipse convertible... graemlins/supergay2.gif Don't talk please.

Originally posted by Car Enthusiast:

thats not narrowminded, that just not being into making something that was functional into something that isn't functional all for the sake of being *different* or *neat*

It's not that they are trying to be different... It's just a different culture. What part of that do you not understand?

Originally posted by Rane:

Oh yea! Well I bet you guys dont like his hello kitty air fresheners either. No wait, that is extremely gay my bad. Who would trust either of those ricers taste in anything?

Please, let everyone know your definition of "rice." Last time I checked, neither me or jon have added modifications to our cars that would classify us as "ricers." Both of us know for a fact our cars are slow because THEY ARE STOCK. have you seen us parading around CR like every single domestic owner claiming they're the fastest? No, you haven't, And unlike other people on this board we are ENTHUSIASTS of oldschool toyota cars. Everyone needs to get their heads out of their fucking asses and show a little respect for everyone.

Originally posted by Jon:

You drive an Eclipse convertible... graemlins/supergay2.gif Don't talk please.

nice some who drives a corolla is making fun of someone else's car in a thread where they are trying to defend the tastes of someones car choices, can you get much more hypocritical

i really doubt you have a grasp on the cultural influences that made these people choose to do these things to their cars, the closest you have come to understanding these trends is probably over the internet from some forum where everyone thinks that if as long as it is different it is uber cool

and a different culture doesn't give someone the excuse to do something distastful, i am sure they get made just as much fun of where they are from, by the guys that think fast is better than the stuff that was in that parking lot, and like some said there are some nice cars in there, then there is just plain retarded

Originally posted by Andy F.:

Please, let everyone know your definition of "rice." Last time I checked, neither me or jon have added modifications to our cars that would classify us as "ricers." Both of us know for a fact our cars are slow because THEY ARE STOCK. have you seen us parading around CR like every single domestic owner claiming they're the fastest? No, you haven't, And unlike other people on this board we are ENTHUSIASTS of oldschool toyota cars. Everyone needs to get their heads out of their fucking asses and show a little respect for everyone.

Please show me instances of regular, consistantly posting domestic owners on here that brag about how they are the fastest... I doubt that you can do it.

Stop trying to talk shit about other people's vehicles. Your cars are:

A) Slow.

B) Not old enough to be classic, but old enough to be Old.

C) What many people would consider ugly (I personally have nothing against hachis, I learned to drive stick in an eighty six hatch)

D) Slow.

You're on a damned car enthusiast board, of course you're going to get shit for talking smack about other people's cars if yours has < 120Hp. Grow the fuck up and stop trying to defend pathetic ricer shit.

Originally posted by 151:

Please show me instances of regular, consistantly posting domestic owners on here that brag about how they are the fastest... I doubt that you can do it.

Stop trying to talk shit about other people's vehicles. Your cars are:

A) Slow.

B) Not old enough to be classic, but old enough to be Old.

C) What many people would consider ugly (I personally have nothing against hachis, I learned to drive stick in an eighty six hatch)

D) Slow.

You're on a damned car enthusiast board, of course you're going to get shit for talking smack about other people's cars if yours has < 120Hp. Grow the fuck up and stop trying to defend pathetic ricer shit.

Dude, i'm not the one talking shit about everyone elses cars? I dont go around saying that his or her car is slow because honestly I couldn't care less. I'm just fucking tired of people being dicks to everyone else for no damn reason. Of course everyone is going to like their personal preferences more then everyone else, but that doesnt mean everyone has to share the same interests as you in cars. You can drive whatever the hell you want, and that's your decision but i'm not going to be a dick to you because you dont drive a toyota..

Originally posted by Rane:

You must be a better person then me, cause I am going to push your buttons everychance I get untill you remove all gay hello-kitty things from your car.

Good I'm going to paint my car pink and put Hello Kitty graphics on the side.

Originally posted by 04636Ninja:

http://alkali.colug.org/~kaha/ricer.jpg

that looks more like a star wars convention than a car show, this guy would fit right in the crowd....

Welcome to ARPANET.... oh btw i am not even going to get into this fight either. i know my car is slow, no one likes it, and a "fag" car but it does pick up chicks from time to time. for real tho graemlins/gives.gif about what people in other parts of the world are doing. thats to much to worry about we got enough in america to worry about. think about it tho in japan they do the complete opposite than us. they post picutres of our mustangs, T/A, Camaro or what have you and they sit there and make fun of them. but they do every once in a while come up with american muscle in japan. well while you make fun of the boso style i will just sit here and even though i dont like boso style i do think it took a dammed long time and money for them to do that.