Is this real?

ohio_wookie

Originally posted by JEEENKINNNS:

Or if you're really really cool, you'd provide a movie link to save rather than the link to the main page.

copy and paste the link into a new window, it works then.

That guy is going to die. Period. If a wave doesn't bash him against a rock, he's going to drown trying to leave the water. He's talented tho.

anybody get a count on the number of THO's. Dead givaway of the broads that were from the states just visiting. Well that and the chick dancing.

It's like you could read her thoughts... These guys are REALLY looking at me, they never paid attention like this before. I don't want to look really obvious though. Am I jiggling them enough? Or am I going overboard? God that guy from school is stairing that I like, will he come over here and talk to me? My God will he notice that one tit is bigger than the other? Will anyone notice? Oh my God I would be SO embarrassed, this wasn't a good idea, oh God should I just run for cover or continue dancing around? I guess if they are jiggling they can't see that they are two different sizes. Keep dancing damn it. The music stopped, what do I do? Better just keep em bouncing, better to look foolish by dancing with no music than to give away my deformity.