WTB: Sprint PCS mobile phone

Earl1647545488

Just looking for something cheap that we can just activate on an existing account. My girlfriend damaged her new one, and now she's stuck with a contract but no phone. The cheapest one you can buy directly from Sprint PCS is way too much.

I'll check for replies after I get out of work today.

Thanks!

I have REALLY old one. Green background.. black foreground. tp5200 is the model. Comes with two chargers (plug into outlet), leather cover.

Battery will hold a little over a day. Reception is "ok", as it' an older phone. I think you can download some new settings from Sprint to show the new towers.

$25?

Originally posted by Earl:

I'm interested. In what condition is it in? How scratched up is it? Could you provide pictures? I can PM you my e-mail address if you can send them.

Thanks!

I'll get some pics tomorrow. I'll throw 'em on my server. I'll PM ya with the url.

Originally posted by Art95Celica:

85 and you can have this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5721477828

Thanks for looking. I also looked around on Ebay a little. If it comes to it, I might buy from there, but I didn't want to wait until the auctions were over and then wait for shipping. If I could get it from CR, that would be better. smile.gif

Originally posted by CJINOHIO03:

I have a brand new sanyo good featues internet speaker phone only thing isnt color display. brand new in box....my mom has same phone can go 3 days without charging..if interestd hit me up. CJ

I'm interested. Could you let me know what the model number is so I can look it up and get an idea of how much to offer you?

Thanks!