OSU VS. MICHIGAN TICKETS

yotaman88210

I have two tickets to the OSU/Michigan game. It is here in the shoe this year and I unfortunalty can't attend. These are my season tickets and believe me the seats are PRIME. Section 29A Row 3 seats 9 and 10. Your basically about 15-20 rows from the field. Serious buyers only. If you need a picture of where the seats are just PM me and I will find a diagram of the Shoe. Make an offer. These probally won't be cheap, the last year I sold them they weren't....But the seats are sooo worth it.

Originally posted by yotaman88210:

Okay Chris......So where are your seats????? O wait you probally don't have tickets graemlins/jerkit.gif

Why does he need seats? He was just stating the same thing I was thinking.

Guest doggunracing
I have two in 17D, far up, but great view of the whole field. They're also covered, so you won't get snowed on. We were planning to go, but if the 'interest' is high enough, we might sell. One is a student ticket, but if you don't have an ID, you can borrow mine for the game.

The shitty part about sec 38a is that you can't see the big screen. I have sat there before and your neck is sore by the end of the game cuz' your turning around every 10 seconds. I'll get to you soon about that offer John...Thanks

Are these student tickets? If so, I have heard both on the radio and read that OSU will (and maybe has been) cracking down on checking student ID's this year, to make sure the actual students are going to the games, and not just making a profit off the tickets. I'd imagine if they are going to enforce this rule this year, the Michigan game will be the one (the game that will have by far the most scalping).

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

Are these student tickets? If so, I have heard both on the radio and read that OSU will (and maybe has been) cracking down on checking student ID's this year, to make sure the actual students are going to the games, and not just making a profit off the tickets. I'd imagine if they are going to enforce this rule this year, the Michigan game will be the one (the game that will have by far the most scalping).

All you have to do is pay like a $20 fee and get them upgraded to regular tickets

The fee is actually $40 ($30 change fee and $10 processing fee.) I have been to every home game and haven't been carded once. If you look like a student, I think the concensus is that they won't bother you. If you use any type of an id, even one of the opposite sex, you'll get in. My ticket for the IU game was from a girl named Lindsay. The woman at the gate was like, "Lindsay, huh?" Ok, have a nice time!

And if they reject you, just go to a different gate and keep trying. :cool:

Guest infamous me 235
Originally posted by MJ:

The fee is actually $40 ($30 change fee and $10 processing fee.) I have been to every home game and haven't been carded once. If you look like a student, I think the concensus is that they won't bother you. If you use any type of an id, even one of the opposite sex, you'll get in. My ticket for the IU game was from a girl named Lindsay. The woman at the gate was like, "Lindsay, huh?" Ok, have a nice time!

And if they reject you, just go to a different gate and keep trying. :cool:

Doesn't work in Pittsburgh against a D1-AA team :rolleyes: