160 ram

20 gig HD

win xp

cd rom and floppy

serial, usb, ps2

56k modem

new battery and leather carrying case

$300

If i can, can I stop by sometime and plug it in my Talon to see if it works in my car(engine management). The one I have in there now is not fast enough for my AEM program. I'm sure yours will work. My laptop is like 7 years old! If so, would you take $250.00. cash. Let me know.

Thank You.

Jimmy

toshiba satalight

cel 700

64 mbs ram on board has a open slot and can hold a 256 chip (if i remember right)

6 or 8 gig HDD

56k modem

netgear network card

the only downside is the display it is a dual scan display but it has zero burnin and i have always used a ext monitor

battery is ok will last 45 min to a hr

has a leather case and the power supply

currently it has win 2k but has had wp pro on it and ran slow but everything is native.

$250

Originally posted by Squirrel Sucker:

If i can, can I stop by sometime and plug it in my Talon to see if it works in my car(engine management). The one I have in there now is not fast enough for my AEM program. I'm sure yours will work. My laptop is like 7 years old! If so, would you take $250.00. cash. Let me know.

Thank You.

Jimmy

jimmy i live bout 90 minutes east of cbus right off I-70 now. but i could always come up i guess

Originally posted by Stolen 5.0:

jimmy i live bout 90 minutes east of cbus right off I-70 now. but i could always come up i guess

Damn!

I didn't know that you lived that faraway!!

Well, maybe when you are up in the Columbus area you can call me. 614 496-1857. I live in Reynoldsburg. i always saw you driving on Broad St. near the Limited Corp.

Let me know,

Take care!