Moped??

Guest Jonnygts

Guest Jonnygts
Does anyone have a moped for sale that is cheap cheap?? Or know anyone who might sell one? I want one for around the neighborhood.

Guest floorpie
if you want a motorscooter instead. i have a friend who sells them wholesale. you can get a brand new Geely for 700.00 that's where i bought mine. goes about 45 miles per hour

Are you people serious? A moped? I won't even start in on the jokes about mopeds. However, I did laugh my ass off the other night when Jon told me about a moped gang that was up at Ritters on Sawmill. They were some badass motherfuckers. Man, I don't think I'd mess with anyone in a moped gang. They're mean.

Originally posted by stillpimp:

Are you people serious? A moped? I won't even start in on the jokes about mopeds. However, I did laugh my ass off the other night when Jon told me about a moped gang that was up at Ritters on Sawmill. They were some badass motherfuckers. Man, I don't think I'd mess with anyone in a moped gang. They're mean.

You woulda been skurred. Don't hate on the moped thugs, dude. :D

Guest Jonnygts
Prolly, but gas is rediculous and all i want it for is just around the hood. Nothing more. Lookin for one about 200 bucks or so.

Guest floorpie
yeah you have to have a motorcycle license for anything over 50cc and a plate for mopeds and scooters. i have a euro scooter but it's hot as hell smile.gif

I have a moped that I'll give ya. The engine is torn apart and has been for several years. I just never got around to fixing it. It needs new piston rings, cleaned up and put back together. I can't tell you for sure that nothing else will need replaced, but I just need to get it out of the barn. PM me if you would be interested. Now that I thought of it, I'm going to have to check to make sure I still have the head. Go ahead and PM me anyway if you would be interested in it. I'll be at the barn tomorrow and will look for the parts and get back with you. Later.

Guest SweeeetSilvia
I have a Tomos moped you could pick up and have if you like. It just needs a few things to be fixed (brake lines, i cant remeber what else)

Guest h8tcivics
I have three of them. you can have all three for 50 bucks. one is a jawa, turbo, and a rare import. each needs a little work. the turbo needs a back tire and your running, the jawa and the import need rewired but they are in great shape. All they do is take up space in my garage. let me know

Guest floorpie
hell any mopeds he wont take, let me know, i cna pick them up anytime. i need some projects bad before i go insane smile.gif

Guest h8tcivics
I have one moped left. It is a black panther. needs handle bars, as well as rewired. first 10 bucks takes it. PM Me

Guest 1_slow_600
Originally posted by h8tcivics:

I have one moped left. It is a black panther. needs handle bars, as well as rewired. first 10 bucks takes it. PM Me

Why pm you,you never get back to anyone?

Originally posted by h8tcivics:

Consider it sold. I'm going to have some fun.