Sony Digicam F/S

KennyFKINPowerz

Sony Digital 8 560 digital zoom handycam. This camera is in perfect condition it comes with remote, uv filter, bag, tape, 2 batteries, charger, lense cap, strap and all cables. I really dont use it that much since I take photos about 99.9% of the time. This is a great video camera. I will also throw in Pinnacle Studio 7. The software alone is $59.00. The software is used to create movies with effects and music ect...

Make me an offer.

Here is some more info.

This Sony Digital8 Handycam camcorder is packed with features. It records high quality digital video and audio on readily available 8mm videotapes or Hi8 tapes. The DCR-TRV130 features a 2½ inch SwivelScreen color LCD, SteadyShot picture stabilization, built-in infrared light, Super NightShot 0-lux infrared recording, analog audio / video inputs to record Digital8, and more. The SteadyShot picture stabilization system uses motion sensors to counter unwanted picture shake and, with Sony's Hyper-Precision CCD, you're not sacrificing image size or picture quality. The Super NightShot 0-lux recording system allows you to shoot subjects in total darkness at a distance of up to 10 feet (3m) using the built-in infrared system. The DCR-TRV130 also automatically adjusts the shutter speed to increase picture brightness and clarity for even better picture quality. Super LaserLink allows the user to transmit video and audio via infrared to an optional IFT-R20 LaserLink receiver at a distance of up to 26 feet (8m). LaserLink eliminates the need for constantly connecting and disconnecting audio/video cables. The last thing you want to see is the cursed low-battery indicator flashing. Sony's Stamina power-management system cuts camcorder power consumption and extends the life of your batteries.

Video Format: Digital8

¼ inch Imaging CCD, (460,000 Pixels)

Optical Zoom Lens: 3.6-72mm f/1.4 - 2.9, (equivalent to a 41-820mm zoom on a 35mm camera)

20x Optical Zoom + 28x Digital Zoom = 560x Total Zoom

SteadyShot® Image Stabilization

Shutter Speed Range: ¼ - 1/4000

LCD Color Monitor: 2½ inch (61,000 Pixels)

B&W Viewfinder

Digital Output: IEEE 1394 (FireWire) Port

Digital Audio: 12/16 PCM Digital Stereo

(7) Program AE Modes: Beach&Ski, Landscape, Night mode, Portrait mode, Sports mode, Spotlight, Sunset&Moon

Special Effects: Black&White, Flash Motion, Low Shutter Speed (LSS), Luminance Key, Monotone, Mosaic, Negative, Negative Art, Old Movie, Pastel, Sepia, Slim, Solarization, Still, Stretch, Trail

Digital Scene Transition: Black&White fader, Bounce fader, Monotone fader, Mosaic fader, Overlap fader, Random

16:9 Recording

Lux Rating: 1

Super NightShot for shooting in complete darkness

Super LaserLink

Headphone jack

Power: 7.2v InfoLithium® Battery System

Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.3 x 8.8 inches (104 x 109 x 223mm)

Weight: 2 lbs (907g) without tape and battery

http://ronjohnsonphotography.com/john/592084479.jpg