wtb elliptical machine

smokin5s

I'm looking to pick up a fairly inexpensive elyptical machine. unfortunately, I cannot workout or do anything high impact for a while (medical issues) so I need some sort of cardio that is low impact so that I don't mess myself up worse than I already am.

Anyone looking to sell one that they aren't using anymore?

[ 23. June 2005, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: ( . Y . ) ]

I would think twice about those cheap ones they are very poor and are not fun to use in the least as they are jolty and they always made my knees hurt unlike a good unit. I used to deliver and install them for Galyans and I saw many dusty units not being used for the same reasons

Originally posted by buckeye:

I would think twice about those cheap ones they are very poor and are not fun to use in the least as they are jolty and they always made my knees hurt unlike a good unit. I used to deliver and install them for Galyans and I saw many dusty units not being used for the same reasons

after testing out the cheapy from Walmart tonight, I went ahead and got an expensive one just because the cheap one was just that... very cheap and honestly, not worth the 130 dollars they were charging for it.... the more expensive ones just seemed allot better and hopefully will stand up to the abuse that I will be giving it.

trust me, you didn't... if anything you helped me in the right direction... I was going to buy a cheapy from online which I wouldn't even realize I was getting a piece of crap til it arrived. smile.gif