WTB: House or Condo

Bam

Our lease is up on our apartment in a few months and I would like to purchase our first place. We've walked thru a few condo's and they are nice for the money it seems, but doesn't hurt to check around see if anyone needs to sell a place.

We're looking Hilliard, Dublin, Powell, or Worthington basically.

Sub 125k

At least 3bedrooms and 2 baths.

1200+ sq ft.

Yup, that about sums it up, Lemme know if you have any friends or anything selling there place.

Thanks

Matt

Guest powers
got the inside deal on one in marysville newer 125K we could get you seller paid closing costs. Let me look it up I know she has it listed but is out of contract with the realtor.

Hey, Thanks for the link but we're not looking to go that far outside of Columbus, meaning 270 on the north side. That does look really nice and hell its only 3 years old, but the area = no good. We have found a few condo's in hilliard and one in Powell for around $80-97k, all 3bd, 2.5baths,all at least 1300sq feet. Etc.

Let me know if you have anything else.

Thanks

Matt

holy crap! I have nothing useful to say in this thread except that houseing prices around me SUCK! $160k gets a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, 900 sq. ft house.

One thing: When buying pay attention to what school district they're in. When looking to sell it down the road that can be a huge selling point if it's in a nce or growing area.