Free ferret

Guest busteryhyman

Guest busteryhyman

Okay, i hate doing this, but my Ferret Sebastian really needs ahome where someone has time to play with him and let him run outside of his cage. i'm never home and the cats beat up on him when i am. he's a 2 year old male sable ferret. he has a cage, hammock, the shirts he sleeps in (as in blanket type things) litter box food bowl and water bottle, also has his toys

Please dont take him unless you can actually have the time to play with him daily.

Guest busteryhyman

i think he had his "stink" glads removed by his previous owner. They didnt treat him very well but he doesnt stink. i give him a bath every two weeks and he's fine. he's very litter trained. he wont poop anywhere BUT hisl itter box, so if he's out playing, just leave his cage door open.

he doesnt steal like a lot of ferrets either

Guest busteryhyman

glad to hear about the rabbit, yeah he needed aplace to run, my friend couldn't do it.

I have one person coming to check out Sebastian this week but if that falls thru i'll let you all know

do you have any pictures, or a description of it? Is the sebastian the kinda ferret that likes to bond with its owner? like be your friend and all

[ 17. August 2004, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: alibies ]