shiftercart repost?????

420gsxr1000

I HAVE THIS FOR SALE!!!

cart1.jpg

cart2.jpg

cart3.jpg

cart4.jpg

single gear is the way to go! shifter karts may seem amazing, and they are, single gear racing makes for alot better racing. and the speed isnt lagging to far behind either!!! they have topped that engine out at 110mph around daytona so you cant say it is slow by all means especially for a 100cc engine. if you make a mistake with the single gear you lose precious rpm and speed but with the shifter karts you just shift into the lower gear and power out of the mistake. i will sell you mine for a killer deal, and i do mean killer and you can learn the ways in karting and eventually get into a shifter kart.

DSC01936.jpg

(my favorite shifter kart in action picture i have.)

yeah that kart is sick. i wonder where thats at? ive heard it was in cleveland, but we all know how reliable a source the interweb is.

What, I though everything on the web was true.

That is a pretty cool vid.

I HAVE THIS FOR SALE!!!

cart1.jpg

cart2.jpg

cart3.jpg

cart4.jpg

single gear is the way to go! shifter karts may seem amazing, and they are, single gear racing makes for alot better racing. and the speed isnt lagging to far behind either!!! they have topped that engine out at 110mph around daytona so you cant say it is slow by all means especially for a 100cc engine. if you make a mistake with the single gear you lose precious rpm and speed but with the shifter karts you just shift into the lower gear and power out of the mistake. i will sell you mine for a killer deal, and i do mean killer and you can learn the ways in karting and eventually get into a shifter kart.

DSC01936.jpg

(my favorite shifter kart in action picture i have.)

How much? PM me details. I really want to get my son into this as he's interested. Of course it is karts or MX so... MX is currently winning, but I think he'd excel more in karting...

how old is your son? That would determine the classes he could race in and all that good stuff. We can go from there because I have two different chassis, and one engine that could be speced out for the different classes.

He's only 9 right now, but I think they can race as early as that age, no? At places like CRP and not Mid-O, I am sure...

I'd be interested in a set-up for my size, as well due to the fact we could both go out and do it...

yeah they have classes for your son, I don't know what classes are competitive at crp but they definately have racing for him. Not sure if I have the kart for him or not though.... I will have to check into the classes they are running there and see how many people are running in them. I would have a setup for you to race though....

And yota I am looking for $2500 for everything 2 chassis 1 fully rebuilt and blue printed 100cc yamaha engine, this thing can be ran in numerous classes though and it will be set up for any class you want, a crap load of extras stand starter a couple of sets of rims the alfono system, a set if rain tires..... Really anything you would need to go out and race on a race weekend.