stupid choppers

Dweezel

The stereotype is there... Crotchrocket=young dumb kid. Cruiser=toughguy.

I don't know about that, HD and Cruizers = chairty events, teddy bear drives, lets help everyone

Sport bikes = triple digits through traffic, sometimes on 1 wheel, double + the recommended speed through corners, and all kinds of other crazy shit, which in turn = slightly off their rocker

Sport bikes are gaining more and more of the hard ass stereo type while cruisiers get the marshmallow stereotype. Cruisers are considered the "safe" motorcycle. so much so that you don't have to wear any gear. speaking of which, anyone see the new "limited edition" Screw It bandana HD has to go with their new "Screw It" ad campaign?

i wanna hear this story

here's the story from my point of view...

we decided to take a little ride around the town and I'd say we had about 12 or 15 bikes in the pack. so we're cruising around 70-75 mph range on 270 just past easton when faggot-ass-busa (FAB) decides to buzz past the entire group because riding in the back of the pack is obviously for homos. of course passing in the farthest left lane wouldn't make him any cooler, so he does it in the right lane or it may have been the shoulder...as FAB is blowing past us on 270, there is a cop going the opposite direction who spots his shenanigans and pulls a Uturn. I didn't see the Uturn, but I did notice the cop when he flipped the lights on right beside me! The group doesn't really scatter because we know he can't pull all of us over, but you knew he was going to pick 1 person as an example...The cop moves to the outside lane and to the front of the pack to locate his prey. He quickly moves in for the kill and FAB is the victim. Allegedly he didn't get a ticket, but I can't confirm

Oh Jesus, is this the guy who showed up at the Lodge Bar wearing sneakers and a tshirt, no helmet? The big guy? If so, I definitely want to hear the cop story.

yes, it was THAT guy

he was sportin the clear glasses which must provide 8 additinalHP :dunno:

oh, on another note, some Idiot on a HD, who just pulled out of the bar, decided to do this AGAIN last night. The woman and I were on our way back from Benihanas in Pittsburgh, and on the last leg down Mahoning Ave to the house, this asshat needs to, again, pass me on the right, in my lane. he'd get up to the car ahead, slow down, then when he got just in front of me he'd nail it, did this like 20 times till he pulled off. I didn't do anything because A) I had the woman with me, and B) he was probably drunk. Jack asses

sorry guys, but i am a biker not a sport biker or a cruiser dude, i have been riding for 15 years , sport bikes mostly got into the other side with my little rat bike chop which i must say is fun as crap! had fast bikes in my little younger days, did all the dumb crap hitting corners at 90+ with my friends hitting wheelies=fun , but anyway i think that motorcyclists need to realize that we are all bikers no matter what we ride. I notice that when i am out with my sportbike all the sport guys wave, cruisers dudes don't , when i am out on the bobber, sportbikers don't but harley and cruiser dudes do WTF? This past memorial day weekend i saw a motorcyclist killed 5 bikes ahead of me on a run, and i came to realize this , it is us (motorcylist) against the cagers. so now i throw up a hand to everyone that rides, no matter what it is. and for goodness sakes Put you lids on!!!!!

sorry guys, but i am a biker not a sport biker or a cruiser dude, i have been riding for 15 years , sport bikes mostly got into the other side with my little rat bike chop which i must say is fun as crap! had fast bikes in my little younger days, did all the dumb crap hitting corners at 90+ with my friends hitting wheelies=fun , but anyway i think that motorcyclists need to realize that we are all bikers no matter what we ride. I notice that when i am out with my sportbike all the sport guys wave, cruisers dudes don't , when i am out on the bobber, sportbikers don't but harley and cruiser dudes do WTF? This past memorial day weekend i saw a motorcyclist killed 5 bikes ahead of me on a run, and i came to realize this , it is us (motorcylist) against the cagers. so now i throw up a hand to everyone that rides, no matter what it is. and for goodness sakes Put you lids on!!!!!

:plus1:

I wave at everyone when it is safe to do so. If they dont wave back, I dont get all uptight. ITS ALL GOOD. We are all riders. Hell, I even wave at scooters.:D

lol i wave at everyone,but cant seem to wave at scooters yet. I consider them mo-peds still. LOL

:werd:

I ride a Harley VROD, and wave at everyone... Just can't bring myself to wave at scooters!

I quit waving at cruisers unless they wave first, I used to wave but when I do they'd look off to the right pretend they don't see me. I'll wave to a scooter before I wave to another cruiser. Goldwing guys most of the time I'll wave too, their usually cool, about 90% of them wave, and I always wave to sport bikes.

i don't see too many scooters...

of course it's fairly rare to even see a bike around here...

i live in an area full of rednecks, mostly lifted trucks (f150, silverado, jeep) with muddin' tires on 'em...

there are probably 3 of these trucks in the county i could pass without even changing lanes (just go straight underneath)