WTB: Lawnmower

MrMeanGreen

I am also kinda in need of a mower. I have one but one of the wheels keeps falling off and we have to weld it back on everytime, i think it might just be time for a new one. Tommy if he doesnt want that then i can meet you in radnor sometime. or if anyone else has one close to delaware/polaris area let me know.

Anthony, bad news, boss gave it away a week ago. Sorry.

But I do have a John Deer riding mower here, neighbor gave me, doesn't work from what he said, I havent tried to fix it, don't have time. Free if you come pick it up.

A freind of mine just asked me the other day if I'd like to purchase his riding lawn mower....it's in great shape. Was either a '95, or "5 years old"....canot remember what he told me....but I know "5" was involve....that's not much help, is it?...

anyway, I'll see what he wants for it... he told me about a few things for sale, and it was either $800, or $2000...Sorry, I am really not helping too specifically here, am I?... ;) But I'll get it strait for ya and get back here. Gimme a call if you're super-interested, and I should be able to get you the facts over the phone right away.