Computer

Guest Rane

Guest Rane
This is some of the stuff I remember I have in my comp 2.4Ghz celeron core, 512Mb pc2700, 80 Gb HDD, 52x24x52 cdrw, etc. If I can get some 1/2 way decent offers I am going to sell it. PM me offers, perfect gaming comp I haven't lagged on any game I have played since I got it. BF 1942, CZ, Planetside, plenty of mmorpg's so...yea.

Guest Rane
Er I am looking for the 800 range, its a gaming built computer. PM me with offers though, I can take a pic if someone can host it also can let people come check it out if they want.

Originally posted by Rane:

Er I am looking for the 800 range, its a gaming built computer. PM me with offers though, I can take a pic if someone can host it also can let people come check it out if they want.

Ain't gonna happen man. ;) I could build a system that would absolutely stomp what you just described for $200 cheaper, heh. You're better off upgrading what you have and selling the individual parts on ebay.

Good luck.

Guest Rane
Ok? My computer is better then that, it is brand new I just built it like a month ago. And I am looking for 6-800. It also looks cool as fawk cause the case is custom. If someone could delete the post these people isnist on putting how they could build the same or better machines, if you could you would. I don't give a damn, for the person who isn't a computer nerd and wants a good comp for around the price it would cost to build one like this here they go.