wtb gas powered car

Guest extremedreamsjh

Guest extremedreamsjh
loking to buy one.. would like to buy one someone has and i could get some mods with it or get it a little cheaper than buying a new one if you got one for sale list what it is and what it comes with and price or what not or email me at extremedreamsjh@aol.com

I have one for sale Traxxis Nitro Ruster you get the complete pacakge, the car, radio, battery(for electric start) battery charger, New rear rims in pacakge,new racing caster blocks the only thing is the rear diff needs rebuilt but have parts, car runs good

$100.00

Guest extremedreamsjh
it runs on alky and nitro mixed like mrmeanr said right.. whats its top speed and where are u located i think i might take it.. been looking for one to play with hehe you got any pics of it

Nitro Rustler is about 45 MPH topped out, you can swap gears and get a bit more, but being a stadium truck, handling ain't the greatest at those speeds.

I don't know what you are looking to spend. I have an RC10 GT (gas truck) that is pretty much fully modded, is running a OS CV-R engine. With the right surface, and a bit of practice, it will ride wheelies. With no practice, it will flip over backwards by jabbing the throttle. I hav a starter box, a JR radio with digital readout, race box with many parts and things. Gear bag, extra tires, bodies, and a bunch of other stuff.

I will not even discuss the investment I have in this, as it would plum scare you, but it's over $1000 easy. I have other projects that take up my time, so it could be bought if the price was right or the trade was interesting enough.