Plexus??

R1Limited

What do you guys use to clean your plastics???

I've used Plexus for a while now- but 13 bucks a can (at the pony) is getting retarded. I tried some of the cheaper stuff and its obvious why its cheaper. Has anyone found something cheap that works well?

Brake fluid. :lol: that was a joke people! For those that dont know, Brake fluid will eat through your paint!! :eek:

there was something I bought at napa and it seemed to work decent. Forget what it was tho. Came in a blue bottle

Polish, is that some sort of cut on me because I'm Polish? If you don't like the way I do shit the just keep it to your self, no need to crack on my nationality just because I don't use the fancy stuff.

I'm kiddin :D

BTW I just use a spray detailer on my bike and it looks great, maybe try that.

I use quarters at the car wash...the key tool is the power wash and then a bunch of other random goodness that will have your bike squeaky clean and smelling like bubble gum! :banana:

....oh yeah, no need for that big ass brush. :nono:

:lol: Honda was THE best polish you could use on your bike until the EPA made them stop making it. The manufacturer and Honda couldn't come to an agreement so it was never reformulated with Honda. This however is the EPA approved version of Honda polish AFAIK.

I actually just washed my bike.

I fill a bucket up with just warm water and use a wash cloth. I wipe all the bugs off and dirt. Next I spray HONDA POLISH all over it while wiping.

I NEVER spray water on my bike and nothing EVER gets wet on my bike but the frame,plastics, and wheels from when I wipe with my 2 designated wash cloths in the garage. I use old tshirts to buff the polish on my bike too.

There's no secret to washing, just don't use a hose or any sort of pressure washer.

*This has been a paid public announcement from your fellow neighborhood NinjaNick.*