WTB: cheap lowpass crossover, and decent subs.

Guest mrhobbz

Guest mrhobbz

Im looking for a cheap lowpass crossover for use with a shitty little basstube.

Also looking to buy some decent subs. 10's or 12's, any brand, any wattage. Would prefer boxed with an amp. Over all im not looking for anything spectacular, just need a little more bass in my ride untill i get some more cash.

Guest CTPirate
I have a couple 10" P3's I'll sell you in a sealed box I'll sell you for $450. That comes with a warrenty. They're about $200 a peice at best buy, so the $50 comes from the warrenty and box.

Guest mrhobbz
Im wanting to go as low as i can, im thinking 150 max. Im not wanting anything competition spec, just need a little thump in the trunk :) Went ahead and rewired some old 8's i have for the time being, did them parallele with a choke coil so i have a tiny amount of bass untill i get something bigger in.

150 ummm 2 find those three things for that expect real cheap stuff. IF you doubled that you could get some pretty nice stuff. 2 12s a sub box and amp by mtx. Only 300 for the whole package brand new

Guest mrhobbz

Well right now im looking at 139$ for 2 audiobahn AW100T's and a dual 10" box to house them. Thats without the amp.

Hopefully my boy does his new system soon and i buy his current setup for around 100 or so. He's running two MTX thunder 5000 12's with a little kicker amp pushing 400 to them, it hits good enough for what i need. Only thing im really concerned about money wise is having enough for knocking out some or most of the rattle. Im putting all this crap in my 89' skylark so that bit should be fun :(

what amp he pushing . Model # 300$ get you a nice setup form fleamarket but 150$ is kinda cheap for anything more then a basscan. I will sell you my entire setup for 500$